Wincore® Windows & Doors
In early 2017, Wincore unveiled a Custom Designed and Fully Automated Window Production Line. The Leading Edge Technology meets specific fabrication requirements and increases output while ensuring accurate, repeatable performance. Wincore manufactures some of the highest quality products in the building industry. Watch the video to see our automated production line in action.
Wincore® 7700 Series Window
Features & Benefits
- Beveled frame design replicates the traditional appearance of wood.
- Standard Low E glass and an Argon gas fill inside the insulating glass unit work together to maximize energy efficiency.
- Insulating glass unit is set ½” deep into the sash – keeping the edges of the glass warmer and moderating the temperature of the entire glass surface.
- Frames and sash are welded at mitered corners to create strong rigid units.
- Vinyl frames are chambered with individualized pockets of airtight space to increase insulating values.
- Weatherseals placed at key points around each sash virtually eliminate air and water infiltration.
- The U-channel spacer system is made of tin-plated steel and is more efficient than conventional box spacers because it weakens and slows temperature transference.
- Contoured grids are located inside the insulating glass unit for a smooth, easy-to-clean surface.
- Comprehensive warranty covers vinyl, insulating glass units, hardware and screens.
Wincore® 5400 Series Window
Features & Benefits
- Attractive contoured frame fits with any home style.
- Dual-paned glass unit can be ordered with optional Low E glass and an Argon gas fill to maximize energy efficiency.
- Insulating glass unit is set ½” into the sash to keep edges warmer.
- Frames and sash, welded at the corners, create strong, effective units.
- Weatherseals placed at key points around each sash increase weather performance by reducing air flow.
- Standard Low E/Argon-filled insulating glass unit provides years of energy efficiency.
- The U-channel spacer system is more efficient than conventional box spacers because it reduces conduction rates.
- Contoured grids are located inside the insulating glass unit provide a smooth, easy-to-clean surface.
- Comprehensive warranty.