Simonton Windows – Columbus, Ohio’s Best Window Option
We know how much you love your home.
What if you could find new windows with a high-energy rating, locally made, and at a fair price? Columbus
Maybe you can have it all. Check out Simonton Window. It is the best-made window for the money in Central Ohio. Columbus Windows and Siding is a Master Consultant with Simonton and belongs to the Pro-Network with Simonton. It does not stop there. We are also a Certified Installer for Simonton Windows. The best window installed by the best installers!
Top of the Line New Windows for Your Home
70 years of innovation can’t be wrong. Simonton windows are known industry-wide for manufacturing durable, long-lasting quality vinyl windows. Each window is hand-made in Ohio, built to the exact specifications for your home and then installed by the professionals at Columbus Windows & Siding.
Simonton windows are top of the line, ranked #1 in the industry by Builder magazine’s Brand Use Study. Consumer Reports nominated Simonton as the best in the nation as ranked by consumer testing. Simonton windows also won J.D. Power & Associates Highest in Builder and Remodeler Satisfaction seven times.
Triple Pane Windows – A Wise Investment
One consideration when purchasing Simonton Windows is should you select double pane or triple pane window? Most contractors would agree; if you’re planning on staying in your home for 20 years or longer, triple pane windows will pay for the added investment by saving you in energy costs.
Triple pane windows add extra insulation and noise protection. Energy Star ranks Simonton Windows as reducing energy costs by up to 15%. Extreme weather is on the increase; as the temperatures plummet or the summer sun turns the outdoors into a sauna, these windows help keep your home a consistent temperature. This is good for you and your family – but also good for the environment. The Low E coating on Simonton Windows can also lessen the sun’s damage on your floors and furniture.
Here are the top three reasons to consider triple pane windows:
- They are condensation resistant.
- In colder climates they’ll keep your home warmer.
- They’ll add more in resale value.
Once you’ve selected triple pane windows, you have many options window types, including:
- Double hung windows that open from the bottom or the top. These windows tilt in for easy cleaning from the inside of your home.
- Single hung windows open only from the bottom and the top stays stationary. This is actually an energy saving feature.
- Slider windows move from left to right and can really open up the view to the outside.
- Casement windows crank out to open for maximum airflow.
- Awning windows are top-hinged and open outwards with a crank handle.
- Bay or bow windows extend outwards in a half circle, adding dimension to your home. These windows add space inside and incredible curb appeal on the outside.
- Picture windows are your window to the world, making it feel like the outside is really on the inside. They are very energy efficient, as they do not open.
- Geometric windows come in a variety of shapes, which can add a unique visual appeal to the outside of your home.
- Garden windows are mini-greenhouses, wildly popular for herbs in a warm kitchen.
For more information and a free consultation, contact the team of experts at Columbus Windows & Siding.