Charter Oak® Premium Vinyl Siding Featuring Neopor® Technology
Get more impact out of your insulation and enjoy maximum energy savings.
From the first glance, you’ll appreciate the exceptional craftsmanship of Charter Oak® Reinforced Premium Vinyl Siding, with its luxurious appearance of freshly painted wood, handsome shadow lines and refined quality.
A premier choice for beauty and energy savings, Charter Oak® siding expertly pairs with Neopor® foam technology to deliver outstanding energy efficiency and durability. The innovative contoured foam underlayment makes Charter Oak stronger and more impact resistant while also providing a protective thermal barrier with greater insulating power.
Features and Benefits
- Increases R-value (resistance to heat flow) to keep your home warm in the winter and cool in the summer with less energy usage.
- Allows moisture vapor to escape for a healthy, dry wall assembly.
- Exclusive TriBeam® construction delivers superior rigidity, for straight and even walls.
- Increases impact resistance for long-lasting beauty – prevents sagging, bowing and denting.
- Rollover nail hem ensures superior performance in any climate and weather conditions.
- Lifetime Transferable Warranty*
*See printed warranty for complete details